Find Your School
Enter school name, city, or state. Keep typing to narrow results.
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act Disclosure (Cal. Civil Code § 1714.43)
Ensuring that our manufacturing partners comply with international standards for social responsibility remains a high priority at Commemorative Brands, Inc. dba Balfour. Accordingly, CBI discloses that it:
- Engages third parties and internal assets for verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery.
- Engages third parties and internal asserts to conduct audits of suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains.
- Requires all suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into CBI products comply with the laws regarding human trafficking and slavery of the country or countries in which the suppliers are doing business.
- Maintains internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding human trafficking and slavery.
- Provides CBI employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, training on human trafficking and slavery, particularly with respect to mitigating risks within the supply chains of products.
- Implemented policies and procedures to manage supply chain reviews, supplier auditing, risk analysis, corrective actions, and management reviews, with at least annual frequency.