The Official Ring Program Manual
Thank you for visiting. This site provides an online resource for our Official Ring partners. Our goal is to strengthen the tradition of the college ring and provide some insights of the benefits associated with adopting an Official Ring program. Balfour also sponsors workshops throughout the country where a community of administrators share methods for creating meaningful ring traditions on their campuses. Let us know if you have questions of your own at:
Table of Contents
- Making the Case for An Official Ring – An Executive Summary
- History of the College Ring Industry
- The Fellowship of the Ring
- Elements of a Successful Official Ring Program
- Marketing and Program Implementation
- Selling the Student on the Official Ring Concept
- Campus Culture and the Role of an Official Ring Tradition
- Suggestions for the Official Ring Ceremony
- Effective Steps to a Thriving Official Ring Tradition
- Creative Ways to Educate Underclassmen
Select a new school or group:
If you have trouble finding your school, please try the following tips:
- Search by school name and city. Example, "washington high dallas".
- Search by school zip code. For example, instead of the school name you can search by the school's zip code. Beverly Hills High School could be located by searching "90210".
If you still cannot locate your school please contact Balfour Customer Support and we will be glad to help you.
© 2017 Commemorative Brands, Inc. Balfour® is a Registered Trademark of Commemorative Brands, Inc.