Ring Loss Protection Plan
Your Balfour ring is so precious that it is automatically protected against loss or theft. If your ring is lost or stolen, Balfour will replace the jewelry. This protection plan is in effect for four years from the date of purchase on all original rings purchased after August 1, 1996, and is limited to a single replacement of your original jewelry during the four year period. This Ring Loss Protection Plan excludes diamonds, precious stones, Military Academy rings, Championship rings and Texas A&M University rings (Aggie Rings).
Requirements for Replacement
- Ring Loss Protection Plan/Warranty Card
- Original invoice
- Specs for replacement ring must be identical to original jewelry: stone, date, curriculum, school, and all other options.
- Request for replacement must be made within 45 days from date of loss.
- Police Report Number (as applicable)
- Explanation of circumstances of loss
Send request for replacement with original invoice, the Ring Loss Protection Plan/Warranty Card, and a check or money order for the then current replacement fee plus a $14.95 shipping and handling charge (shipping and handling charge includes insurance for the return shipment. Second day service is available for $19.95. Overnight service is available for $24.95) to:
Balfour College Rings
Attn: Ring Loss Protection Plan Dept.
P.O. Box 149056 Austin, TX 78714-9056
When shipping via UPS or FedEx, use the following address:
7211 Circle S Rd. Austin, TX 78745-6603
Please contact Customer Service at 877-Balfour (877-225-3687) for current replacement fees. Replacement fees may vary due to the fluctuating cost of precious metals such as gold, palladium, silver, and platinum. The Ring Loss Protection Policy Plan is backed by an insurance policy.
*For the deductible on rings shipped prior to August 1, 2007, please contact Customer Service.
Check out class rings,
yearbooks, and other
personalized school products!
If you have trouble finding your school, please try the following tips:
- Search by school name and city. Example, "washington high dallas".
- Search by school zip code. For example, instead of the school name you can search by the school's zip code. Beverly Hills High School could be located by searching "90210".
If you still cannot locate your school, please contact Balfour Customer Support, and we will be glad to help you.