If you have ordered an Adbuilder Ad for your student, please see the information below to help you submit the best possible photos!
• All photos need to be at least 300 dpi. Please click here for more information on image quality!
• All photos need to be in either .jpg or .png formats. Please click here for more information on image formats and how to convert your image to a jpg!
• The color format for your image must be RGB not CMYK. Please click here for more information on
• Please note that the spaces in the text box of your ad also count as text, even though they are invisible. (Our websites should prompt you when you are outside the text box).
• Photos should be rotated before uploading, since our systems won’t allow you to afterwards. Click here to learn some simple way to do this for your photo!
Check out class rings,
yearbooks, and other
personalized school products!
If you have trouble finding your school, please try the following tips:
- Search by school name and city. Example, "washington high dallas".
- Search by school zip code. For example, instead of the school name you can search by the school's zip code. Beverly Hills High School could be located by searching "90210".
If you still cannot locate your school, please contact Balfour Customer Support, and we will be glad to help you.