A picture is worth a thousand words, but sometimes that’s just not enough. Only video can thoroughly capture your glee club’s tribute to Michael Jackson, or the ace serve that clinched this year’s volleyball championships. Linking video, audio and slideshows to your printed yearbook via QR codes makes it more fun to read tomorrow, and more fun to create today!
Express Your Creativity
Creating digital content for your school’s BAL4.tv channel allows you to experience aspects of journalism, advertising and entertainment, from on-camera interviews to visual collages, 30-second ads and traditional written stories. You decide which medium best conveys your story — your imagination is the only limit.
Learn new Skills
“Developed QR code campaigns” sounds pretty impressive on a resume. And learning the latest production and publishing technologies will put you ahead of the game when you get to college, and beyond.
Sell More Ad Pages
BAL4.tv opens up tons of possibilities for new advertisements. Here are just a few ideas:
- Senior ads featuring home videos or recorded messages from parents
- Band ads offering exclusive performances
- Local business ads showcasing a commercial or recorded “good luck” message
Check out class rings,
yearbooks, and other
personalized school products!
If you have trouble finding your school, please try the following tips:
- Search by school name and city. Example, "washington high dallas".
- Search by school zip code. For example, instead of the school name you can search by the school's zip code. Beverly Hills High School could be located by searching "90210".
If you still cannot locate your school, please contact Balfour Customer Support, and we will be glad to help you.